Weekly Energy of the Day for July 11-17, 2016
Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
IMAGINE the life you want to have manifest for yourself right away. Over the next week, tap into every possible dream you have always wanted, but have not acted upon them. Give it a go while making a realistic step-by-step plan to pursue it. No more delays, the energy is willing to help you right now. Be ready to accept the help and cooperate with it for your own highest good.
Monday, July 11, 2016: Flexible
Do not get stuck on where you will be starting this week’s journey so you can imagine everything you want to create for yourself. Being flexible leaves your options open because you do not know which open door the best solution will be coming from. Take what comes and work with it to achieve your plans. Do not be a perfectionist – rather be realistic. Today, you will be handed an answer. Do not close your eyes to it and use it to your full advantage.
● Fragmenting or interrupting others with unrelated comments vs. staying on the current topic
● Feeling dumb if you cannot picture what others are saying vs. asking for clarification
● Pushing your way through projects without communicating first vs. letting others know first
● Becoming a drama queen or king vs. not making a big deal by thinking in solutions
Tuesday, July 12, 2016: Tuned In
No matter where you find yourself, inspiration is always as close to you as hovering right over your head. Only if you are tuned in can you pick it up and follow it by making it work for you. If you are feeling lowly or depressed, you put more space between yourself and your higher inspirations – making it more difficult to get the hunches you are looking for. Staying relaxed and restoring your positive attitude can always help you get back in your own energy and go with what you feel is right based on your own intuition. Make sure you do not doubt or even dismiss your impressions possibly thinking you cannot do something about them. You can do everything strong and positive for your own good that comes to you.
● A space cadet who can end up in la-la-land vs. focusing on the subject matter at hand
● Cramming fifteen things in a ten things space vs. pacing out your energy in the right timing
● Insensitive – not caring about others feelings vs. having bottom line consideration for others
● Going into an emotional rage if others don’t understand you vs. tolerating odd situations
Wednesday, July 13, 2016: Solve
Nothing is a big deal if you just know how to solve it to a great end. You can by turning any situation around for the better. Not that some things that happen are not unwanted and hard, but nothing happens in vain. So it is meant to be applied and realized as a big and worthy lesson all of us can learn and grow from. This is making it invaluable. Make it count and do not despair in what may appear as temporary losses. There is a bigger gain to be had out of the whole learning curve and motivational value that comes from it. Life-changing moments are costly but worth it when you make them be for the better. You always have a choice.
● A mama or papa goose telling others how to live their lives vs. giving suggestions not pressure
● Dwelling on past negative experiences and not releasing them vs. starting fresh in the present
● Undermining people by putting them down vs. respecting others as you would yourself
● Ignoring the facts what, when, where and why for the who vs. taking all in equal consideration
Thursday, July 14 2016: Total
Something has to give today and it could be your biggest fear as to whatever that is. Sometimes you jeopardize your own success by just being fearful since you have never experienced it as of yet. You are worthy of the best solution, but may not know how to put it into practice simply because you have not had the experience beforehand and it might seem strange or odd when you come up with it. Bust open these energies pulling you down to a total oblivion and make them disappear forever. You do not need to be hiding in any shadows, nor have any clouds hanging over your head. You will definitely want to feel light and free in your own delightful energy where everything is okay and seems possible.
● Becoming a lazy couch potato watching a lot of TV vs. taking on proactive opportunities
● Dwelling on past negative experiences and not releasing them vs. using wisdom in a new way
● Avoiding crowds/loud social events to hear yourself think vs. balancing alone and social time
● Wanting others to do something or kiss your ring for devotion vs. treating them with respect
Friday, July 15, 2016: Amazing
Wake up to an astonishing and uplifting experience that will bless your day with an amazing energy of gratitude and love. This will give you a reaffirmation that good always outweighs the bad and the positive always overpowers the negative. Keep moving on and spreading the good feelings you hold inside. Someone needs an uplift right now. You can give it to them if you look in their eyes with the light you carry within and make all the difference they need to get back on their feet.
● Tending to procrastinate vs. getting inspired to implement your hunches right away
● Saying no three times before you agree something will benefit you vs. thinking it through
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. being fair and adequate in your treatment of others
● Cluttering your space with a lot of small trinkets vs. keeping a harmonious environment
Saturday, July 16, 2016: Undo
You may not be able to undo something you are not proud of, but you can do everything in your power to make up for it and surpass the state you were in when it happened. You can use it as a reasoning to elevate yourself and your actions above any petty lowliness and remind yourself you are better than any of it. You can act better every time you think of that reminder to give you more strength to do the right thing for yourself – over and over again.
● Over trusting in the potential of others giving them too much credit vs. rechecking on them
● Being overly frugal to the point of being cheap vs. a good money manager with high standards
● Too heavily guarded not letting anyone invade your space vs. having a close worthy circle
● Living in the past by holding on to negative memories vs. starting fresh with older wisdom
Sunday, July 17, 2016: Alleviate
Take any uneasy moment in perspective with the bigger picture. In life, since one day may be bad, but the next is good, you can never lose sight of the dynamics and meaning all of this holds for you. Alleviate the troubling factors by thinking of them in a longer period of time and how much, if any at all, will they impact your life from the distance of time and space.
● Losing things, missing exits, forgetting where the car is vs. taking memory more seriously
● Competitive needing to win to be the best at all costs vs. being satisfied doing your best
● Thinking there is only your way of doing something vs. flexible, accepting other options
● Getting very impatient when emotions take over vs. staying bubbly and on top of your game
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Be flexible to stay tuned in and solve any problems in a total amazing way everything you are trying to undo and alleviate any pressure on yourself.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Alleviate your own aches and pains to undo the effects of any troubles and redo them into an amazing and total way to solve any questions by staying tuned in and being flexible.
Sign Up for our eNewsletter - The Spotlight
Every week, the spiritual energy of planet Earth changes. Stay ahead of the curve with insight you need to be in charge of your personal, business and social life.