Weekly Energy of the Day for June 27-July 3, 2016
Prophetic, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Feeler
aka Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue Color Senses
Daily Challenges Vs. Solutions
The opportunity to COORDINATE will be very powerful and in demand this whole week. Do your best by putting a fair and balanced approach to everything you are doing and for everyone involved.
Monday, June 27, 2016: Communication
The key to a successful week is how you start it by setting the tone and direction to follow over the next few days. Use the straightest and most direct way to communicate which reaches your audience the fastest as there is no time to be wasted today at all. Be clear, concise and relevant to what is going on in the present moment. Spotlight something everyone is concerned about to ensure you are presenting an equal agenda for all.
● Forgetting what you consider unimportant details vs. paying attention at everything relevant
● Afraid of making decisions for fear of being wrong vs. deciding swiftly with all the facts
● Overbearing and aggressive in your approach with others vs. respecting others’ freedom
● Becoming a drama queen or king vs. not taking things personally so you can be detached
Tuesday, June 28, 2016: Rebirth
Today marks the rebirth of that innocent child you once were when you came in this lifetime. If you have departed from this over time in any way, it is the right moment to bring it back. You need the real sincere spirit you hold deep within to take charge of your whole life once again. This proves it is never too late for a fresh beginning and to get back to the true essence of who you really are inside and out. Be yourself. It pays off by having real experiences you can always benefit from the most.
● Being nosy meddling in others’ business vs. having true concern without interfering
● Cutting people you do not like out-of-sight and out-of mind vs. giving them a second chance
● Pushing yourself going too long without eating vs. taking care of yourself continuously
● Feeling left out or ignored when others do not listen to you vs. being more self-confident
Wednesday, June 29, 2016: Timing
Whatever you want for yourself could be based on the timing it takes for it to become a part of your reality. If you absolutely knew that every single thing you pursue you will get, how much more confident will you be to actually go for them? Do not fool yourself and wish to have everything sooner than it is really meant. It will not do you any good if it comes before its rightful timing. The wisdom to know what is in your future and the patience to wait for it is even more important than the very thing you desire.
● Becoming a home-body, avoiding going out vs. finding interesting adventures outdoors
● Expecting, assuming or demanding of yourself and others vs. setting a great example
● Pushing yourself and going too long without eating vs. taking proper breaks to replenish
● Feeling depressed picking up negativity from around you vs. staying detached and positive
Thursday, June 30, 2016: Loving
Touch the world with your energy today in a way only you can. You have a way of doing this no one else has. Use it to give something special to your surroundings and the entire world will respond to your gentle and loving kindness. You will not believe what will happen, although it is bound to be fantastic!
● Being possessive vs. letting be and letting go, allowing everything to be free flowing
● Locked into a picture of the way things should be vs. gauging the options in a flexible way
● Secretive going overboard protecting your privacy vs. feeling confident about who you are
● Taking things personally and avoiding criticism at all costs vs. having your own opinion
Friday, July 1, 2016: Interesting
It should make an interesting story to tell what yesterday brought your way. Just when you thought today could not surpass that – it just might. The energy is ready to uplift you straight up in the air as long as you do not work against yourself to jeopardize it. You most likely will end up on a higher plane than where you started from.
● Getting bored easily and not finishing started projects vs. following through 100%
● Dwelling on past negative experiences and not releasing them vs. starting with fresh wisdom
● Over-thinking to the point where you cannot express your true feelings vs. being truly sincere
● Taking things personally avoiding criticism at all costs vs. acting professionally with dignity
Saturday, July 2, 2016: Wow!
Something wild will wow! you today like you have never experienced before. It will be an example of what you can do if you put your mind and strength to work for you and disregard any unfavorable circumstances to determine your outcomes.
● Losing things, missing exits, forgetting where the car is parked vs. remembering all key things
● Hiding or being shy to avoid confrontation at all costs vs. facing your circumstances right on
● Setting your boundaries too strongly vs. keeping a clear space, but also getting close to others
● Ignoring the facts what, when, where and why for the who vs. working with all the facts
Sunday, July 3, 2016: Help
You will finally get the help you have been needing for a while. Sometimes, you do not find the best you are looking for right away so you can experience what it is to be without it – which makes you appreciate it that much more later on. Take full advantage of having what you need and do not take it for granted.
● Doubting yourself and your hunches vs. always trusting every inner knowing you get
● Afraid of making decisions for fear of being wrong vs. making your best decisions confidently
● Overbearing or aggressive in your approach to others vs. being considerate of others
● Feeling left out or ignored if others do not listen to you vs. making a powerful and strong point
Key Word Sentence for your Direction This Week:
Your effective communication will give rebirth to the right timing of your loving touch creating an interesting endeavor that will wow! the whole world and help those you inspire even more.
Key Word Sentence for your Sensitivity This Week:
Help yourself to wow! yourself and others with interesting changes to their lives along with the loving timing of a rebirth in an inspired communication which will leave everyone speechless.
Sign Up for our eNewsletter - The Spotlight
Every week, the spiritual energy of planet Earth changes. Stay ahead of the curve with insight you need to be in charge of your personal, business and social life.